Due to room capacity limitations and building code requirements we are unable to add additional guests into our rooms. If you have more than 30 guests that you would like to invite you will need to book both of our party rooms which will increase the overall capacity to 60 people max. Anyone else above this are welcome to purchase tickets to enter the attraction however no more than 30 guests can be in a party room at any one time.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a birthday party package?
- What is included in the birthday party?
- How can I book a birthday party package?
- What is the recommended age for a birthday party at LEGOLAND® Discovery Center Arizona?
- What is the minimum number of children required for a birthday party?
- What is the maximum number of children and adults allowed for the birthday party?
- How long is the birthday package experience?
- When is payment needed for my birthday party?
- When can we enter the birthday room on the day?
- Where can I download our Birthday Party invitations?