To ensure our guests have the best experience possible, we limit the number of visitors that can be in the Center at one time. There are 15 minute windows between reservation times to control capacity in the attraction. This creates a better experience for all our guests!
Articles in this section
- What if we are late for our reserved time?
- What is an Individual Admission Ticket?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- Do you have a re-entry policy?
- Can I buy tickets for a same day visit?
- What is an Online Saver ticket?
- What is the Combo Ticket?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- Why do I need to book a date and time for my visit?