When booking your ticket you will be asked to select a date and time for your arrival. This helps us make your experience more enjoyable by reducing queue times, speeding up your entry in to the attraction and reducing crowding. In order to create an enjoyable experience for everyone, we may limit the length of stay and number of guests inside the attraction.
Articles in this section
- What if we are late for our reserved time?
- What is an Individual Admission Ticket?
- Do you offer a family discount on tickets?
- Do you offer a senior citizen rate?
- Do you have a re-entry policy?
- Can I buy tickets for a same day visit?
- What is an Online Saver ticket?
- What is the Combo Ticket?
- How do I buy a ticket?
- Why do I need to book a date and time for my visit?